Friday 2 August 2013

Life Loving in NYC




Oh haiii y'all!
As one can see I haven't blogged in an absolute AGE. This is down to the pure lack of time I have had, since June anyway. Let's just forget about the two months in between since my last post.

Since June 2nd I have been living the high life in The Big Apple. Working in TGI Friday's and constant drinking has left me with zero time & zero money but that's all part of the fun. The summer is going by much quicker than I was expecting it to. I currently have just over 4 weeks left before I head home. I can't begin to describe this experience so far & I can only imagine what the final month has in store, especially as we (myself & those I live with) will be finished work and have all the free time we want to drink, sight-see, drink, sleep, drink & shop. And drink some more.

I am merely posting this so I get myself back into the habit of blogging and get back into the swing things.

Hope everyone is enjoying their respective summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment