Friday 22 August 2014

Ariana Grande is My Everything




Ariana Grande has released My Everything, the hotly anticipated follow-up album to her freshman triumph Yours Truly.

My Everything sees Grande flourish during the vocal riffs and high notes that she is oh so good at. It also has a more grown up sound compared to it's predecessor although the thematic much the same.

Teaming up with people such as; Childish Gambino, Big Sean and The Weeknd, My Everything isn't short of muscle, not that Ariana needs it to prove herself. Her vocals are unparalleled in her field right now and she can only continue to get better and better.

Top Tracks: My Everything, Love Me Harder, Be My Baby, One Last Time.

My Everything is released in Germany, Ireland & the UK on August 22nd & Worldwide August 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment