Sunday 24 February 2013

Prediction Place - The 85th Annual Academy Awards




With the 85th annual Academy Awards on tonight I'm quickly gonna give MY predictions on who is gonna win what, then afterwards I'll post in more detail about the ceremony and winners. Some of the categories I am between two choices but to make it more fair & fun I'll just predict one for each. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself and only get one or two correct.

Best Picture: Argo
Best Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis
Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Christoph Waltz
Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Anne Hathaway
Best Animated Feature Film: Brave
Best Cinematography: Life of Pi
Best Costume Design: Les Misérables
Best Director: Steven Spielberg
Best Documentary Feature: The Gatekeepers
Best Documentary Short: Redemption
Best Film Editing: Zero Dark Thirty
Best Foreign Language Film: Amour
Best Makeup & Hairstyling: Les Misérables
Best Music - Original Score: Dario Marianelli - Anna Karenina
Best Music - Original Song: Adele - Skyfall
Best Production Design: Anna Karenina
Best Short Film - Animated: Paperman
Best Short Film - Live Action: Curfew
Best Sound Editing: Argo
Best Sound Mixing: Les Misérables
Best Visual Effects: Life of Pi
Best Writing - Adapted Screenplay: Argo
Best Writing - Original Screenplay: Zero Dark Thirty

So with that compiled, there are my predictions for tonights proceedings, let's see if my predicting abilities are up to scratch. I would like to have gotten 14/24 correct to be somewhat satisfied. We shall just wait and see.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment